Nobody really wants to return an item and we would prefer it if you didn’t need to but we understand if any part of your order with us isn’t quite right for your project then there is no point in holding onto something you aren’t ever going to use. We have a few details here about our general returns policy, which we think is very simple and straightforward. These are just our guidelines, if there is anything bugging you with an order then please do not hesitate to get in touch.
We’ll always try our best to give every product on our website a clear description and picture. You should be able to see how wide ribbons and trims are, how much something costs and how much you are getting for that price. We usually scan our fabrics and include our yellow ruler guide along the bottom of the picture.
We’re sure that most of you are aware that colours, contrast and vibrance can be displayed differently from screen to screen so you might find that our pictures aren’t a perfect match to the fabric when you have it in your hand. Most of the time, we hear, that the fabrics are a lot better than the pictures and we agree that the photos rarely do the lovely fabrics justice.
If you would like us to try and match any colours, perhaps a matching plain fabric or threads, zips and trims then please let us know as we are happy to help.
- If you feel you would like to return any part or all of your order then please get in touch first. You can send us an email with THIS LINK
- We ask that items are returned to us in their original unused condition, which means un-cut and un-washed. If you are returning from a pet or smoke house, please make sure the fabric comes to us smell and furry free as that might not enable us to resell your returned item.
- We recommend that you check your item carefully when you receive it to ensure you are happy with your purchase before sewing with it or use it.
- You are responsible for the cost of returning an unwanted item.
- Please include the original paperwork we sent with your order but if you do not have this for any reason, please pop in your name, email address and postcode.
- We recommend that you obtain proof of postage for all returns but we think it might be best to consider a recorded service for higher value orders.
Our returns address is as follows:
Unit 303 Jubilee Centre
130 Pershore Street
If you need to exchange an item, all shipping costs involved with the exchange/return are the responsibility of the costumer.
Sewing patterns are strictly non returnable/refundable.