Gorgeous large scale Canadian sewing pattern for easy-to-wear pull on trousers and shorts
- Straight-leg pants and shorts with elastic waist and slant hip pockets.
- The pattern Includes instructions for visible or hidden waist and pocket facings.
- These make great pyjama bottoms!
- Not bulky at the waist, practical pocket and the visible facing option allows for fun colour blocking.
- Pattern contains 29 different sizes and start at 12 months for tiny toddlers.
Suggested fabrics include lightweight woven fabric, flannel, cotton, cotton chambray, rayon and linen
If you like more room at the hips, we recommend that you go one size up or use a fabric that has a little stretch across the grain. Have a look for our lightweight denim which has a bit of stretch in it.